Privacy Notice pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”).
The EU Regulation n. 2016/679 protects the confidentiality of personal data to protect the rights of data subjects and therefore imposes a series of obligations to those who “process” personal informations referred to other subjects. Among the most important obligations that the law requires to comply with, it is to inform interested parties and to acquire their consent to treatment in the prescribed cases, especially for processing activities in relation to which data must be communicated to other subjects.
Therefore, we would like to inform you, pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR in reference, that the undersigned company collects and processes data concerning your company without your express consent (Article 24 letter a) , b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett . b), e) GDPR for purposes related to the management of ordinary business relationships and, specifically, for the compilation of personal data lists, customer / supplier accounting, invoicing, creditor’s management for the satisfaction of all obligations provided by law.
Furthermore, your data may be processed for exclusively internal purposes of statistics and market research; only after your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
- send via e-mail, paper mail and / or sms and / or telephone calls, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner and detection of the degree of satisfaction on the quality of services;
- -send via e-mail, paper mail and / or sms and / or telephone calls commercial and / or promotional communications of third parties.
The processing of your personal data is performed by the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the end of the relationship for administrative / accounting purposes and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for Marketing Purposes . Treatments may be done using both informatics and manual tools, in compliance to all the precautions necessary to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the informations.
Your data may also be disclosed to third parties, exclusively for technical and operational requirements strictly related to the purposes above mentioned and in particular to the following categories of subjects:
- a) institutions, professionals, companies or other facilities charged from us to processing what is related to the fulfillment of administrative obligations, accounting and management obligations related to the ordinary conduct of our economic activity, also for purposes of credit recovery;
- b) to public authorities and administrations for the purposes connected with the fulfillment of legal obligations;
- c) banks, financial institutions or other subjects to whom the transfer of the aforesaid data is necessary for the performance of our company activity in relation to the performance of the contractual obligations assumed in your comparisons.
You are entitled to the rights referred to art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- i. To obtain the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- ii. get the indication:
- a) of the origin of personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) of the logic applied in case of treatment made with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
- e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as a designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- iii. Obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, when you are interested, integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proved to be impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate compared to the protected right;
- iv. to object, whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for out market researches or commercial communications, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail.
It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, described above in point b), for direct marketing purposes through automated methods is extended also to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications with traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, he also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered paper letter to GUARANTOR OF PRIVACY
- an e-mail to the email address: email@example.com
The data controller is SABRINA RUGGENENTI with registered office in Via Dell’industria cap 25010 – ISORELLA (BS)
The updated list of the managers and the persons in charge of the treatment is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.